The plan of study for the B. A. (Hons) degree in Liberal Arts shall be
- CORE COURSES that integrate key issues across the areas of Humanities, Business, Design, Art & Architecture, Literatureand the Sciences.
- Specialized FOCUS MAJORS in Economics, Business & Entrepreneurship, Design, Art & Architecture(with other majors to be added over time).
- Wide selection of MINOR subject areas.
- Compulsory critical thinking SEMINARS, with a broadly Socratic tradition.
- SURROUND extra-mural courses across the programme.
- Interactions with outstanding faculty from India and abroad;
- Lectures and seminars from leading CEOs, entrepreneurs and working professionals;
- Opportunities for studying abroad at partner institutions;
- Leadership, communication, entrepreneurship, and professional development activities.
However, each student will be required to focus and specialise in a MAJOR discipline. Initially, the Majors will be selected from:
- Business & Entrepreneurship
- Art & Architecture
Further Majors will be added over time.
Students will be required to take a minimum of 60 Credits in their Major discipline. They can take a further 30 credits in the same discipline, in case they wish for a narrow specialisation in their programme of study.
Students will have the option to have a specialisation in a MINOR discipline. In case students want to offer a Minor, they would need a minimum of 20 Credits in their Minor discipline. They can take a further 10 credits in the same discipline, in case they wish for a narrow specialisation in their programme of study.
We welcome applications from students with a flair for the Liberal Arts, who have either completed their school leaving qualifications or who are completing their board examinations/qualification requirements in the current academic year (2016-17).
Sushant School of Liberal Arts accepts the following school leaving qualifications as acceptable for entry to B. A. (Hons) - Liberal Arts programme:
- AISSCE (Class XII) examination of the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)
- ISC (Year 12) examination of the Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations (CISCE)
- Any other Indian board with a Class 12 equivalent examination (including Junior Colleges) that are recognised by the Council of Boards of School Education in India, COBSE (http://www.cobse.org)
- The IB Diploma Programme of the International Baccalaureate Organisation (IBO)
- A minimum of 3 A-levels or Pre-U qualifications from Cambridge International Examinations (CIE)
- Any other international examination board that is recognised by the Association of Indian Universities, AIU (http://www.aiu.ac.in)
No specific subject(s) or combination of subjects is required. Students may be required to demonstrate competence in a subject to follow some specialist Major options.
Students who have not received their final school-leaving examination results at the time their application to the Sushant School of Liberal Arts is considered, may be offered a CONDITIONAL OFFER OF ADMISSION. Only those applicants who have made available their final school-leaving examination results will be considered for a FIRM OFFER OF ADMISSION..
Indian Student : 4,50,000,
Includes : Tuition Fee
Excludes : Admission Fee, Hostel Fee and Others