The B.Com (Honours) International Accounting & Finance is an Undergraduate Program in Commerce which is integrated with ACCA (Association of Chartered Certified Accountants) Curriculum The program entails a student completing the ACCA Advanced Diploma in Accounting & Business and BSc in Applied Accounting from Oxford Brookes University. A student can register for BSc in Applied Accounting from Oxford Brookes University after completing his/her B.Com (Honours) International Accounting & Finance from Ansal University. The student needs to appear for three external examinations across 3 years of his/her B.Com Program to get advance diploma in Accounting & Finance from ACCA. The classes are run on AU campus itself through professional trainers from the university and ISDC, which is the Largest Approved Learning Partner in the Country.
. Highlights of the programme
- A three years honors degree program specialized in accounting & finance
- Helps prepare for ACCA membership
- Enables to prepare and get through B. Sc in Applied Accounting from Oxford Brookes University, UK
- Distinctive Pedagogy- Emphasis on Technical skills, Soft skills, Academic skills and Life skills
- Innovative learning process to simulate originality and out-of-the box thinking
- Hands-on learning with the ropes of industry
- Groomed to transition seamlessly from college to corporate environment.
- Four options for functional specialization
- Options for professional/Technical certification(s)
- Support of ACCA network for career enhancement
Overall aggregate of 60% marks in 10+2 and preferably 60% in Mathematics or Economics.
Indian Student : 1,20,000,
Includes : Tuition Fee
Excludes : Admission Fee, Hostel Fee etc
Student : ,