The objective of Mechanical Engineering Department is to provide the students a high-quality engineering education and contribute new knowledge through research in mechanical engineering and allied disciplines. The Mechanical Engineering Department aims to produce:
- Graduates having knowledge in Mathematics, Science and Engineering and capable enough to develop problem solving skills necessary for productive careers in Mechanical Engineering and other professions or pursue higher education.
- Graduates of the Mechanical Engineering Program will acquire in depth knowledge in at least one area in Mechanical Engineering. Areas of specialization may include Applied Mechanics, Design, Energy Engineering, Automobile Engineering, Manufacturing and Robotics.
- They can design and conduct experiments, analyze and interpret data, and effectively use modern technology in communication, research and problem solving.
- Have the ability to formulate engineering problems and design a mechanical engineering system or component to meet desired needs.
- Learn to work in team, develop leadership quality and communication skills to effectively solve engineering problems.
- Graduates of Mechanical Engineering Department are exposed to issues dealing with people in relation to themselves, society and environment and understand the need for social, professional and ethical responsibility in engineering practice.
|Sl.No.||COURSES||ELIGIBILITY||Admission Process||Course Fees(Annual)||Admission Fees||Security Deposit (Refundable)|
|1||B.TECH||Overall aggregate of 50% marks in 10+2 with PCM & English . The eligible candidate should also have a valid JEE (main) score. Candidates who do not have vaild JEE (main) score, will have to take Ansal University Entrance Exam (AUEE).||50% weightage to average marks in PCM & English25% weightage to JEE/ AUEE marks15% weightage to PI
10% weightage to SOP
Indian Student : 2,05,000 (Total fee),
Includes : Tuition fees
Excludes : Security deposit of RS 15000, Hostel and other jobs
Student : ,