The three year program equips students with all the required skills, knowledge and attitude to efficiently discharge supervisory responsibilities in the Hospitality sector and also involves in-depth laboratory work for students to acquire knowledge and skill standards in all areas such as the core department of a hotel related to Food Production, Food and Beverage Management and Catering operations, General Management, Tourism Marketing, Human Resource Management, and Finance.
- Job Oriented Certifications.
- A bridge between industry’s requirement and present education system.
- Global Exposure.
- On-the-Job Training/ Industrial exposure for 20-22 weeks in the 5th Semester, divided into four/five weeks in the four key areas of Food Production, Food & Beverage Service, Accommodation Operations and Front Office.
- Operations in a reputed hotel.
- Development of Holistic Personality.
- Overall performance jointly evaluated by the University and Industry.
- Better career opportunities for the students than conventional graduates and post graduates.
Xll passed (Any strean), Personal Interview
Indian Student : 1,50,000,