The course in Interior Design is geared up to meet expectations of the industry, to create a symbiosis between theoretical, technical, artistic and creative areas. In practice, interior architects execute projects for myriad activities, including business and commercial establishments, places for recreation and hospitality, health and cultural institutions and residential interiors.
- To sensitize the students about the impact of interior design on built environment by developing analytical skills to add excellency & efficiency for well-being of the occupants
- To equip students with basics of technical, creative, theoretical and management skills for successful creation and execution of interior design scheme
- To create an understanding of multidisciplinary approach with illustrators, sculptors, fashion designers and architects to add creative insight and depth into the design process
- To develop skills for creative solutions for assimilation of diverse elements of interior such as furniture, lighting, upholstery, color scheme, etc. along with building services.
- To support the development of research, thinking and communication processes to enable to envisage creative and innovative solutions to design problems.
Xll passed (Any stream), Personal Interview
Indian Student : 1,80,000,